If you’re going to buy your child a pair of sunglasses, don’t you want to make sure they’re as durable as they can possibly be?
With our Unbreakable Polarized Kids Sunglasses, you won’t have to worry about purchasing replacement pairs all the time.
Polarization adds another critical layer of protection from the sun’s harmful UV light.
Your child’s developing eyes are more transparent, which allows more harmful light to reach the retina. Polarized lenses block the reflected UV light in addition to the direct & scattered UV light. This essential layer of protection is now a standard in adult sunglasses. It’s time your kids have the same protection!
✓ Super light TPEE frame: Children can hardly feel them on their face, yet they are unbreakable
✓ Great fashion frame design for cycling, running, fishing and all active outdoor lifestyles
✓ 100% UV protection lens. Polarized lens help eliminate reflected and scattered glares
How to Care
- Use soft materials such as cleaning cloths. Don't use paper towels or other rough materials.
- To avoid scratches,Never wipe the lens when they're dry (there may be dust or particles).
- And also avoid using household detergents or soaps,While a few mild soaps don't harm lenses, today's extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.
- Lenses Material: Polaroid
- Lens Optical Attribute: 400UV
- Frame Material: Flexible plastic