This Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body.
This noninvasive tool attaches painlessly to your fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure your pulse rate and how much oxygen is in your system. Once the oximeter finishes its assessment, its screen will display the percent of oxygen in your blood coming from your heart—as well as your current pulse rate.
Why choose Silver Lab's Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?
- With the help of this device, you can measure the oxygen level (oxygen saturation) of your blood anytime and anywhere.
- It is an easy, painless measure of how well oxygen is being sent to parts of your body furthest from your heart, such as the arms and legs.
- It can read your Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) - Your SpO2 reading is an estimation of the amount of oxygen in your blood. An SpO2 reading of 95% or greater is generally considered to be a normal oxygen level. However, an SpO2 reading of 92% or less (at sea level) suggests that your blood is poorly saturated. Insufficient saturation can cause a range of adverse health conditions—including chest pain, shortness of breath and increased heart rate.
- This device will tell you your Pulse Rate - Your pulse rate is an estimation of the number of times your heart contracts per minute. According to the Mayo Clinic, normal pulse rate values for adults range from 60 to 100 beats per minute (bpm).In general, a lower heart rate at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness.
- This Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter gives you accurate insights on your SpO2 and pulse rate within a matter of seconds, empowering you to respond quickly and confidently to abnormal readings. As a result, many people with adverse heart and breathing conditions invest in personal oximeters for in-home use.
Why might I need Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?Pulse oximetry may be used to see if there is enough oxygen in the blood. This information is needed in many kinds of situations. It may be used:
- During or after surgery or procedures that use sedation
- To see how well lung medicines are working
- To check a person’s ability to handle increased activity levels
- To see if a ventilator is needed to help with breathing, or to see how well it’s working
- To check a person has moments when breathing stops during sleep (sleep apnea)
Pulse oximetry is also used to check the health of a person with any condition that affects blood oxygen levels, such as:
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer
- Your healthcare provider may have other reasons to advise pulse oximetry
Other Features and Specifications:
- 4 direction color OLED display with 6 display modes
- Parameters: SPO2, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index
- Automatically power off in 8 seconds when there is no signal
Measurement range: 75-100%
Accuracy: ±2% (75%-99%)
Pulse rate (PR)Measurement range: 30-250 bpmAccuracy: ±1bpm
- Perfusion Index (PI)
Measurement range: 0-30%
- Power:1.5V (AAA size) alkaline battery x 2
Package inclusions- 1 x Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter- 1 x English user's manual- 1 x Landyard- 1 x bag