Having children does not mean you have to store away your travel plans. It is not only possible to travel far and away with your kids in tow, but it is fun as well! Especially with a decent preparation and adequate travel gear.
We all know it: kids can be messy and that doesn’t change when traveling – quite the opposite! At home, you probably have the luxury of an actual baby bath on top of a bathtub and/or shower. But in general, you won’t have that while traveling.
How are you going to get your little one clean?
With a Portable Bathtub for Baby!
A travel baby bathtub might be the perfect solution! Yes, you have to take it along with you (though an inflatable infant bathtub doesn’t take up that much space), but it makes traveling with a baby that much easier!
Did you realize that a portable baby bathtub is right up your ally?
- Foldable: this kind of bathtub generally folds flat. That way, it will never be really tiny, but it’s more durable than the inflatable baby baths.
Inflatable: this baby tub can be inflated either by an
airpump or by mouth. Like most inflatable products, it takes up very little space when deflated. The biggest con is the possibility of air leaks, especially when dragging it around in a suitcase. The inflatable base provides an extra soft, padded cushion for your little one.
- Offers Versatility and Convenience for bathing your little one. The tub folds easily and compactly for storage and travel.
- Material: PP + TPR
- Colors: Blue, Pink, or Green
- Folding Size: 34 x 31 x 4cm
- Expand Size: 34 x 31 x 10.5cm
- Package inclusions: 1 x Portable Bathtub for Baby