Versatile Compact Shovel + Pouch
Dig a fire pit, cut small branches and chop some kindling at the campsite with the Multifunctional Engineering Survival Shovel.
More than a shovel, it has a serrated edge for sawing, a sharpened edge for chopping and notch in the blade tip for pulling up tent stakes or nails.
No matter the job, the comfort-grip handle ensures you’ll keep a sure grasp on your shovel. When you're done, the folding design lets this tool fits inside a backpack until you’re ready for your next tough job.
Throw it in your bug-out-bag, hunting, camping or hiking backpack and be prepared for the worst.
Ideal for camping, hiking, snow, self-defense, backpacking, fishing, hunting, gardening outdoor activities. Also great for anyone to use, gardeners, survivalists, hunters, hikers, campers. This Folding Shovel is also an ideal entrenchment tool for Field Survivalists, Disaster Recovery Staff, Truck driver.
Sturdy & Durable
The shovel blade and handle are made of high-grade materials which is high-strength and wear-resistant. The grip on the handle is made of rubber. This military shovel has passed the durability tests and our destruction tests.
Portable & Compact
This shovel folds up and fits in a high-quality tactical waist pack with a belt loop to carry at your side. It's easy for you to hang it on your belt to carry after shovel folds up to small part. It also comes with a compass at the bottom of the shovel.
- Handles of the folding shovel fold twice. It is made to be compact in size when folded so it can easily be packed on a camping or beach trip or carried out to the garden.
- A comfortable soft rubber grip handle, thickened cutting edge, ergonomic design.
- The military entrenching shovel can be used either straight or at a 90-degree angle.
- It comes in a convenient carrying pouch with a loop so the shovel may attach to a belt or backpack.
- The folding shovel can be used to dig tires out of dirt if a car becomes stuck. - These tools also make mini snow shovels for digging tires out of snow banks. It includes a pick tool that can help crack ice or remove rocks.
- A folding camping shovel can also be used to scoop out rocks and flatten a surface for a tent as well as dig holes for tent stakes. Folding shovels can also be used to create a fire pit.
- Comes with a compass at the bottom of the shovel.
Material: 45# Carbon Steel
Surface preparation: plastic-coated 10~15um
Package weight: 0.405 kg