Congratulations expecting mother!
Pregnancy is a joyous time but let’s be honest, it comes with some physical discomfort.
This Maternity Belly Band Support is designed to reduce pain in the back, lumbar, hip, legs and knee.
This back support will provide gentle belly lifting and back support alleviating the pressure on the back and belly muscles, reducing pain. It also helps cover and extend clothing that has become too tight or too short.
Reinforced panels around the back and lower tummy provide gentle support and relief in these areas.
The fabric is constructed of a multi-layered laminate with an ELASTIC lining combining breathability, elasticity and comfort!
To accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy, the fit of our maternity belly band can adjust with ease.
Supports the excess pregnancy weight to prevent straining your back and Ideal for correcting poor posture and supporting weak abdominal muscles during pregnancy.
You Will Experience:
- Reduced back pain by more evenly distributing the weight of the baby.
- Reduced pelvic, hip and lumbar pain by lifting and supporting the tummy.
- Reduction in the belly pulling forward and down which will reduce hip, pelvic and back pain.
- Reduce stretch marks
- Center the abdominal pad under your abdomen and attach with velcro with the desired level of support.
- Cut the velcro band that is labelled "Cut the extra velcro you don't need" to keep a length that matches the border of the abdominal pad . The velcro band should cover the abdominal pad but not more. As the belly grows and position of the velcro on abdominal pad changes, you might want to cut the velcro band again (more explanations below).
- Attach the velcro of the back support to the location on the abdominal pad that provides the desired tension.
- To help keep the support in place and keep from sliding down, stetch the top strap over your stomach and attach both sides to the velcro on the back support.