It's day 2 and you can't think straight from severe dehydration. You finally come across a pristine stream. But, if you drink it without purifying it you may get painfully ill.
Keep this Emergency Survival Kit Outdoor Water Filter in your kit and rest assured that you'll survive another day.
- This portable filter has filtration pores that are 0.1 microns small, eliminating 99.9% of colibacillus, legionella, heavy metal ions, chlorine, organic and insect contaminant. It filters out all the harmful bacteria that would otherwise make you ill.
- It can filter up to 528 gallons of water, which will last you 1.5 years if you use it every single day.
- Simple to Use. You can use it directly in the river, stream, lake (Note: is not used in seawater).
- It's handy and portable. It’s only 1.5 x 5.3 inches, so it will take up practically no space at all inside your pack. Whether you're camping, hiking, or taking an extended trip on the road, the water filter is bundled with all the essentials for safe drinking.
- Reliable Filtration. collected rainwater, tap water, unfiltered reservoirs, ponds, rivers, lakes. It has the capacity to filter up to 2000L of water without using any chemicals
- You can also connect with a water bottle, bottle and tubes to store and drink the clean water.
- Highly versatile design. Easily setup a DIY filtration system with 28mm standard PET/soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag or bucket;
- No pumping and electricity needed
- Saving energy and environmental protection.
HOW TO USE:
1) Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach the filter to 28mm disposable bottle.
2) Water flow should be the same as the direction of the arrow on the filter.
3) Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flows into the filter from the clean water outlet of the filter.
4) Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
5) Water Source: Tap water, river water, lake water, or natural renewable fresh water. (Do not choose human and industrial wastewater as a water source or the ocean water for no filter can filter out salt.)
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
1) When the flow rate slows, a mini well water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the mini well water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filtered air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3years.