This Combination Angle Carpentry Ruler is a multi-use measuring instrument which is primarily used for ensuring the integrity of a 90° angle, measuring a 45° angle, measuring the center of a circular object, find depth and simple distance measurements.
It can also be used to determine level and plumb using its spirit level vial. Featuring an impact-resistant acrylic level vial that takes work site abuse better than other vials.
This 300MM workhorse also acts as a depth gauge and has CNC machined working surfaces for more reliable accuracy.
- High-quality stainless steel, hardness no less than HRC30
- Aluminum alloy body with an acrylic level vial
- Embossed graduation for easy reading and durability
- With impact-resistant vial inside an aluminum frame
- Double-sided ruler in mm and cm scale gradations
- Save a lot of tools for measuring, make your workbench clean and tidy, very convenient to use.
- Gradations: metric in cm and mm, both sides
- Stainless steel ruler with aluminum shoulder
- Acrylic level vial
- Steel scribe pin
- Size: 30.5 x 11.2cm / 12.01 x 4.41in