Flat head syndrome, or in medical terms “Positional Plagiocephaly” is a common condition that affects many newborns. Usually, the condition corrects itself but in some cases, an expensive, uncomfortable helmet needs to be worn for a number of months. To prevent baby flat head syndrome, many parents turn to a Anti Flat-Head Baby Positioning Pillow.
Anti Flat-Head Baby Positioning Pillow is a tridimensional polyester pillow which designed specially by doctors, neurosurgeon and physiotherapist to reduce the pressure under the head.
This allows the head to grow normally and round out to its natural shape. It is very effective when used before 6 months of age. It is recommended to use the pillow for prevention from the very first day of life.
Specifications and Special Features:
- HELPS PREVENT FLAT-HEAD SYNDROME (PLAGIOCEPHALY): Pediatrician designed to distribute pressure evenly over the skull while baby lies on their back, which helps the baby develop the proper
- This new innovative baby positioning pillow is with combined features of effective reduction of pressure, safety, comfort and hygiene.
- 400% Less pressure. Effective for prevention and treatment of mild positional plagiocephaly in young babies (protecting baby’s soft head from flattening on the back or side of the head).
- Completely Safe for babies of all ages. 100% breathable. 94% of the volume is air.
- Soft and comfortable. Anti Flat-Head Baby Positioning Pillow is made of 100% supersoft and flexible 3D spacer fabric. This will help your baby to have a restful sleep.
- Dry and cooling. It provides dry sleeping environment without accumulation of moisture and heat, especially suitable for by young infants.
- Anti-Allergen. These pillows are anti-allergic, antistatic, devoid of 100 harmful substances and resistant to mites and fungi. The pillow can be cleaned effortlessly and dries quickly.
- No Active Reposition Needed. The baby can freely sleep and move in the pillow without need to reposition the direction of the head.
- Mimic the shape of a pregnant woman's uterus.