According to the National Sleep Foundation’s Sleep in America poll, 60% of adult drivers – about 168 million people – say they have driven a vehicle while feeling drowsy in the past year, and more than one-third, (37% or 103 million people), have actually fallen asleep at the wheel! In fact, of those who have nodded off, 13% say they have done so at least once a month. Four percent – approximately eleven million drivers – admit they have had an accident or near accident because they dozed off or were too tired to drive.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration conservatively estimates that 100,000 police-reported crashes are the direct result of driver fatigue each year. This results in an estimated 1,550 deaths, 71,000 injuries, and $12.5 billion in monetary losses. These figures may be the tip of the iceberg since currently, it is difficult to attribute crashes to sleepiness.
That is why we have designed the Anti-Drowsy Driver Safety Alarm. Yes, Anti-Drowsy Driver Safety Alarm will alert you when it recognizes that you are too tired to drive safely, but more importantly, Anti-Drowsy Driver Safety Alarm will alert you as soon as it notices that you are starting to lose your concentration.
It will alert at the first signs of a drop in awareness, activating even before you reach the dangerous state of 'micro-sleep' ensuring you always remain alert and safe at the wheel.
- Could save your life and others lives while driving
- Helps you keep your job by not letting the boss see you asleep on the clock
- Helps you ace your exams by preventing dozing off during studying
- Gravity switch inside the alarm monitors the angle of the driver's head
- Compact lightweight design and comfortable to wear
- About the same size as an external hearing aid
- Fully adjustable
- Material: ABS + Rubber
- Warning angle: 15-25 degrees
- Warning mode: Voice alarm
- Size: 8 x 5 x 1.5 cm/3.15*2*0.6"